This year we will offer a Creekside Student All Sports Pass. The pass will be available for purchase online until August 25th. The price for the all sports season pass is $75. Certain restrictions apply. Visit the “Pay Fees Online” page to register for a SchoolPay parent account and purchase the CHS Student Pass. Pay to Participate fees are also now payable online.
Athletic Ticket Prices for 2014-15
|Under 7 Years Old||7 Yrs – Adult||CHS Students w/CHS ID|
This year’s New Student/Freshman Athletics Orientation will be Tuesday, July 29th, 6:30-7:30 in the Creekside Auditorium. Everyone welcome!
Congratulations to the Creekside St. Augustine Record
Players of the Year
Creekside Athletics is pleased to announce the hiring of Will Mayer as Head Boys Basketball Coach. Coach Mayer comes to Creekside with 13 years of experience as head Boys Basketball coach. He is a graduate of Providence College in Rhode Island with a BA in History and Secondary Education. Coach Mayer will be relocating from Athens, Georgia to the St. Johns County area with his wife, Maureen and their four children.
2014 Tryout Info
To be eligible to tryout for or condition with any Creekside High School team, all FHSAA forms must be turned in to the CHS Athletic Department : FHSAA EL2 (Physical), FHSAA EL3 (Consent), EL3CH (Concussion/Heat)
2014 Boys Golf Team tryouts will be held on August 4th, 5th, 6th at the Champions Club. Tryouts begin at 3:00 PM.
2014 Girls Golf Team tryouts will be held on August 11th, 12th, 13th also at the Champions Club. Tryouts begin at 3:00 PM. Contact Coach Tony Gonzalez for more information.
2014 Volleyball tryouts are August 4th 8:00 – 11:00 AM. If a player misses tryouts, they will not make the team. There will be NO makeup tryouts. All practices after August 4th are required practices. Contact Coach Bowers for more information.
Thank you for supporting the Knights & Special Olympics Unified Teams!
2014 3A Tennis State Champ: Marisa Ruiz 2014 3A Team State Runners Up Division 1 Doubles State Champs: Marisa Ruiz & Camille Lastrapes Division 2 Doubles State Champs: Sandra Allen & Annelise Howick
Congratulations to Spring 2014 Region Champs! Girls Track Softball – State Final Four Baseball
Congratulations to Spring 2014 District Champs!
Girls and Boys Track Girls Tennis Softball Baseball
Congratulations to the following Creekside seniors who participated in the April 16th signing ceremony!
- Matt Allen will play baseball at Sante Fe Community College.
- Allison Davanzo will play volleyball at MIT.
- Nico Ditota will play football for Methodist University.
- Courtney Edgerton will cheer at Lindenwood University Belleville.
- Ali French will play softball at Palm Beach Atlantic.
- Fallyn Gonzales will play lacrosse at Alderson-Broaddus.
- Mary Gormley will play lacrosse at Florida Tech.
- Meghan Haila will Swim at FSU.
- Samantha Hays will play softball at South Georgia College.
- Amanda Keller will play tennis at The Naval Academy.
- Mikki Lewis will play soccer at Troy University.
- Rafael Lopez will play football at Methodist University.
- Michael Melvin will play soccer at Clemson.
- Kyer Mosteller will row at Stetson University.
- Joanna Newton will play soccer at University of South Carolina at Beaufort.
- Bailey Ranson will pole vault at University of Central Florida.
- Marisa Ruiz will play tennis at Florida Atlantic University.
- Ethan Samberg will row at Florida Tech.
- Shelby Scanlon will compete in gymnastics at Ithica College.
- Kyle Tumberello will play lacrosse at Alderson-Broaddus.
- Matt Weidenbach will play baseball at Lake Sumter Community College.
- Alex Walton will play softball at University of Tampa
- Jessica Van Cleave will run cross country at Winthrop University.
To participate in sports, the following forms must be on file before try-outs:
Please review the following code of conduct policies (no print necessary):
- Student Code of Conduct and Parent/Student Pursuing Victory with Honor Contracts
- Pursuing Victory with Honor Coaches Contract
The King’s Closet Spiritwear store was recently closed due to space constraints in the cafeteria/courtyard area. Spiritwear will be sold on various Fridays during the lunch periods as well as at sporting events (i.e. Varsity and JV Football games). Additionally, Williams Athletics, an avid supporter of the CKABC, now carries authentic Creekside High School spiritwear! Don’t buy the knock-offs elsewhere – stop by for all your Knights needs! Williams Athletics is located at 2750 Race Track Road (next to Publix near Wendy’s).
Varsity Letter Jackets – The Neff Company has Varsity Letter Jackets customized for Creekside High School. Didn’t make the fitting? You can order online now: www.neffco.com/neffjacketshop/ Enter password 25984 or download the order form here.
Photography, Filming and Videotaping
Per FHSAA Policy 34: 34.1.1 Representatives of a school’s athletic interest of a visiting school may not photograph, film or videotape their team’s or contestants’ performance without first obtaining permission from the host school prinicpal or his/her designee. Photographers, videographers and their equipment must be positioned so that they do not block the view of any spectator. 34.1.2 No representative of a school’s athletic interest that is not participating in a contest may photograph, film or videotape all or part of the contest unless permission to do so is granted by the Principal or his/her designee of each school that is participating in that contest. No photographers will be allowed on sidelines without permission from the Principal or Athletic Director. All broadcasts of athletic competitions must be pre-approved by the Principal or Athletic Director. Download broadcast application here.
Congratulations to our own Shining Knights, the Channel 4 Team of the Week!
Important NCAA Eligibility Information – Download here.